GRITS Toolbox 1.3.0
- A new plugin “GlycanBuilder” for drawing glycans, supporting the new SNFG format
- GlycanBuilder supports several additional features such as importing structures from many formats such as WURCS, Glycoworkbench, GlycoCT and exporting drawn structures into these formats.
- It also allows importing from built-in GRITS databases and creating/updating these database from drawn structures.
- About dialog – displays the GRITS publication for citation
- GRITS built-in databases are updated with GlyTouCan accession numbers for all the glycan structures and this information is also visible in MS Annotation tables.
- A new plugin for Glycolipid annotations (GSL/DANGO)
- Added Java 11 support
Improvements and Fixes
- Optimization of annotation process and display
- Support of additional parameters for MSConvert through GRITS and fix for issues related to truncation of the mzml/mzxml files
- Additional column to show standards information (MIRAGE) for sample descriptors and experiment design parameters